At its core, NEXA Capital Partners is about enhancing enterprise value and helping clients with corporate finance needs by bringing our experiences, talents, and networks to bear. We do not participate passively. From the moment of our engagement, NEXA will actively drive the process and work with executives as the "virtual CFO" of the project.
NEXA provides the following highly specialized transaction-focused advisory services to companies and management teams in the aerospace and transportation sectors in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and around the world:
Financial Advisory Services
- NEXA offers intelligent financial advisory services, ranging from advising corporate clients on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, to assisting with the establishment of joint ventures and advising on private financings. Some areas we can help:
- Budgeting & forecasting/analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Bank & investor negotiations
- Strategic relationship building
- Profit improvement strategies
- Financial systems review
- We have significant experience in a broad range of transactions, successfully completing complex deals under varying market conditions and in a number of trans-border and international settings. When needed, we can bring in the targeted expertise of the industry's top professionals.
Structured Financing and Lending
- We facilitate our investment partners' lending to small and large companies against flexible security. We are also experts at arranging various forms of structured financing.
- This includes cross-border leasing, securitization, asset backed securities and general structuring of cash flows, assets and liabilities to achieve an optimal financing outcome. We are compensated directly, through placement fees, and from capital gains produced through our direct involvement in creating and sustaining value.
Working with our investment partners, NEXA can arrange and structure placements of equity and debt:
- Private Placements of Preferred & Common Stock
- Convertible Preferred
- Venture Capital Equity
- Private Placements of Preferred & Common Stock for Public Companies (PIPEs)
- Asset Based & Cash Flow
- Working Capital
- Mezzanine/Subordinated & Junior
- Public & Private Registered Offerings